Monday 27 October 2014

A Brief Introduction:

This is my first foray into the world of blogging.

I am a null sec grunt in Eve Online. I've been playing now for about 7 years, with the traditional (it seems) several years worth of breaks, that I now curse for the damage they did to my skill queue.
I don't hold any position of authority or power, I am what can largely be termed an "F1 monkey".

I am active both in PVE and PVP, I dabble in industry here and there but can never find the heart to mine for too long.

Whilst my alliance will be reasonably obvious by the materials and information I post from time to time, I doubt anybody will get any vital information or spy worthy data from here.

Any opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anybody "official", my corp or my alliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment