Monday 27 October 2014

Twitch Streamer: Fintarue




Fintarue is one of the streamers I mentioned in an earlier post. He was the first streamer I watched just playing eve.
He lives in low sec, and about 3 nights a week he sits down, kicks back and streams himself running around trying to find fights whilst being his own little radio station.

One thing I like about his stream, is he'll actually talk about his fits, explain why he picks x module over y module, and gives clueless people like me a little more info so I can be a bit better informed.

He sticks to solo pvp, which is possibly the hardest (and the most fatal in my personal experience) and whilst some streams can be long chunks of him jumping around desperately trying to find ANYBODY to fight him, he keeps the viewers entertained with a wide variety of music and banter.

The second stream I watched, he was undergoing a drinking challenge, any time he died, every gate he jumped without a fight etc, he had to take a drink. By the end of his little roam, I'm reasonably convinced he had to crawl away from his computer!

ADDED BONUS: Alongside all his entertaining banter and music, he runs competitions, giveaways etc, there's also a twitch bot within the chat section that runs small minigames allowing viewers to earn "kreditz". Each month the person with the most "kreditz" wins a steam game or similar prize.

I'm a relatively new follower to his stream, but I'm there most nights I get the mail to say he's streaming, because he's very entertaining to have on a 2nd screen whilst I'm on a dull grind fleet or similar.

So, here's a link to his stream, I hope you find him as entertaining as I do:
http://www.twitch.tv/fintarue

No comments:

Post a Comment